Sunday, January 13, 2013

Four in the Morning Gets Talked Up Real Nice

The Four in the Morning anthology, which includes stories from Ed Erdelac, Lincoln Crisler and Tim Marquitzgets a nice write up by Nila White over at SFFWorld as part of their fantasy/horror 2012 review. 

You have to scroll down to the bottom of the page for the review, but here are some of Nila's kind words for my novelette, Half Dark, which is part of the anthology: 

"Each story presented is deserving of praise, but Half Dark by Malon Edwards really bl
ew me away. The story has a language and rhythm all of its own that surprised me at every turn and sway of our heroine. What can I say? She and Mr. Edwards captured my heart and I look forward to more stories set in the dark, ethereal world of Half DarkCheck it out."

I agree. You should check it out.

No comments: