Thursday, December 06, 2012

Lest They Drink and Forget the Law - Electric Spec

View Volume 7, Issue 4, November 30, 2012
Electric Spec cover art
The latest issue (and last one of the year) for Electric Spec is now live and features my short story "Lest They Drink and Forget the Law."

Give it a read and let me know what you think, whether you like it or not. Seriously.

I can't get better as a writer if people don't tell me the bad, along with the good. And don't pull any punches, neither. 

I can take it. I wear my big boy pants every day



Electric Spec Table of Contents:

Lest They Drink and Forget the Law - Malon Edwards

Wolfshead - L. Young
Ximena - D.L. Young
A Magician's Silver - Jesse Knifley

Special Feature: 


Author Interview - Rebecca E. Taylor (David E. Hughes)


Editor's Corner:


The Last Car in Town - Lesley L. Smith

No comments: