Wednesday, September 19, 2012

After Papa Died - Expanded Horizons


Expanded Horizons front page

Can't believe I almost forgot this.

The September issue of Expanded Horizons is now live. Why do I mention that? Well, I'm glad you asked. 

Not only does Issue 37 of Expanded Horizons include speculative work from contributors living in four different countries, it also includes me. 

Wow. That sounds really vain and conceited. 

Let me try that again.

The September issue of Expanded Horizons is now live, and it includes my flash fiction piece, After Papa Died.  

The short short was first published in the Lunewing Black Faery Anthology, put out by Purple Magazine.

Have a read of "After Papa Died" and let me know your thoughts on the Forget-Me-Not Faery.

Image credit: prezzey/Expanded Horizons

No comments: