Thursday, August 16, 2012

Book Lovin': Bow Chicka Wow Wow

Now, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout
Let me explain what book lovin' is.

I see a cover, I read the blurb and I have an immediate and intense desire to buy that book. 

Why? Because I'm certain I will love it.

So, yeah...I think I just found my next book love.

You had me at chainsaw katanas.

Release date September 18, 2012.

But don't tell wifey. 

She just may want to get in on the action, and her book lovin' is much more intense than mine.

Last thing I need is my books loving her more than me. 

3 comments:

Anne@ ZenandGenki.com said...

Oh, wifey sees all right... :P

Constance Burris said...

Nice... that is a great cover. Let me know how the book is.

six blocks east of mars said...

@Anne: Yeah, I know, you see everything :P

@Constance: I agree, it's a beautiful cover. I've seen an alternate one, but I think this is the one that will move the book. Definitely will do a write-up on the book after I read it.