Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Half Dark Gets a Bit of Ink

Cover art by Jessy Lucero
All I can say is wow.

Tim Marquitz talks me up, but good. I'm flattered. The man makes me sound like I know what I'm doing with words and characters and setting and plot.

Here's his take on my novelette, "Half Dark," first up in the Four in the Morning anthology. The collection also includes novellas from Tim, Ed Erdelac and Lincoln Crisler

Tim's very kind words are the first of a four-part series for Michael Wilson's This Is Horror, where Tim, Lincoln, Ed and I give some insight on each other's work. 

Check out what Tim has to say about "Half Dark" and Bijou LaVoix. The man is spot on.

2 comments:

Anne @ Zen and Genki said...

Looks like one heckuva juicy anthology...can't wait to get my copy!
(And yes, Malon, you definitely do know what you're doing :))

six blocks east of mars said...

Thank you for the kind words. Sometimes, I'm truly not sure if what I write is good, but from the beginning "Half Dark" felt right. It was fun to write.