Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Three Things Lost

One: Everybody is trying to come up with unique, cute names for the Man In Black. Here's my contribution: the Locke Flesh Monster (ba-dump bump). T


wo: When Widmore zapped Desmond with electromagnetic energy in that little shack during the "Happily Ever After" episode this season (Season 6), did he somehow send him back through time to Jacob's cabin and the exact moment Ben was (supposedly) taking Locke to meet Jacob during "The Man Behind the Curtain" episode, (Season 3)?

Was it really Desmond Locke heard from the empty chair pleading 'Help me'? I know the chairs in the shack and cabin were different, but didn't Desmond scream out help me as he was being zapped?


Three: Did Ben turning the Frozen Donkey Wheel sink the island? Is that how it got underwater? When he turned the wheel, didn't we see a ripple effect with a bloop sound that was meant to give us an impression of the island had just been submerged? Or am I totally off/imagining here?

2 comments:

Wayne said...

What did you think of the finale?

six blocks east of mars said...

I didn't really like the first 2 hours, but I that was because I was expecting answers. There was a lot left unexplained, including the ending.

Truthfully, I think the show should have been another season long. I wanted to know so much more, including what happened to Walt, why he was so special, who built the statue, how Allison Janey's character got to the island, and much, much more.

I understand the producers wanted us to interpret the story as we see it and not as they see it, especially the ending, but there was so much left unexplained that I'm not all that sure what was going on in the both the finale and entire series.