Sunday, June 28, 2009

Acceptance

Woke up this morning after a fitful night of sleep to the email below:


Dear six blocks east of mars,


Thank you for your submission to Expanded Horizons. I have read your story, "Blurred Edges," and I like it. We have decided to include it in our upcoming July issue. Congratulations!


Please "sign" the contract at the bottom like I did and return it with a short bio as you would like it to appear on our website. Please also send me your PayPal address or the address where you would like me to send the check, and take a moment to join our Livejournal community at exp_horizons, or our Facebook community.


Again, congratulations, and thank you for this story!


Dash Editor  


A great way to wake up, if I may say so myself. "blurred edges" is a reprint that was originally published by Underground Voices back in the fall of 2005. I'll post a link to Expanded Horizons and the story once it goes live.

1 comment:

Kahnee said...

Woot! Woot! Congratulations